BOOKKEEPING AND TAXATION
This course introduces you to the know-how required to set up and run a small business.
- The basics of choosing the right business structure
- an understanding of basic accounting principles
- the set-up and operation of a Cash-book to record income, expenditure and GST
- preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- preparation of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Kiwisaver, tax and filing requirements
Prior accounting knowledge is not a prerequisite.
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text. Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 1-2 working days prior to the scheduled start date.
Wednesday, 18th November 2020 - W2405G
4 weeks, Wed 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
$45.00 incl. gst
Enrol on-line discount Online CC Payment: $40.00 incl. gst
Non-NZ Residents / Citizen: $90.00 incl. gst